Event short description
May the luck of the Irish Lead to happiest heights And the highway you travel Be lined with green lights. Wherever you go and whatever you do, May the luck of the Irish be there with you. Put on your green hats and glasses, it is time for our St. Paddy's Day Cocktail Party!!!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 499 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Our team is ready to bring the Irish spirits. This virtual event is sure to be a St Patrick's Day to remember. When you book our St Paddy's Mixology Party, cocktail kits will be sent to all of the attendees of the event. We will all join on zoom and craft three delicious festive cocktails during this 1 hour experience. Holiday attire and themes encouraged! Customize your run of show!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Three 2oz bottles of Irish Whiskey
- One 2oz bottle of Cucumber Mint syrup
- One 2oz bottle of Coffee Liqueur
- One 2oz bottle of Sweet Vermouth
- One 4oz bottle of Lime Juice
- A packet of edible glitter
- Lucky Charms
- Dried Orange wheel
- Ginger Beer
- St Paddy's Swag!
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
*Shipping with in the continental US. No international shipping*
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Cocktail Shaker or a Container with a lid
- Jigger or a Tablespoon
- Hawthorn Strainer or a Mesh Strainer
- ICE! (Seriously, you'll need more than you think)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection