Event short description
Learn to make incredible tacos from scratch with everything you need
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 7 days before the event.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, French
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
Perfectly spiced, scrumptious black beans and homemade tortillas act as the stars of the show for these incredible and simple homemade tacos. We will also sauté vegetables and add some jalapeño heat for a complete meal of carbs + vegetarian protein + vegetables + absolute deliciousness + tons of fun! Fiesta time! Your guests will receive a shopping list and your chef host will guide your group from there.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Spices Ground
- Masa Black
- Salt & Pepper
- Access to a stovetop
- A couple of pans
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Chef Anja Lee & Team include 5 passionate people -- an artist, three chefs and one sommelier -- who live for sharing their love for their craft with others. We value healthy foods, high-quality ingredients, approachable recipes and friendly instruction.
Since the pandemic hit, we've compiled our lifetime of experience doing what we enjoy most and have created our absolute favorite classes to share with YOU!
Head Chef & Founder Chef Anja Lee has been passionate about bringing people together to eat delicious, healthy food since she was little. She is on a lifelong mission to help people eat nourishing and satisfying food to feel energized and happy in their bodies. A few fun facts about Chef Anja Lee:
- Founder of Anja Lee & Company (anjalee.co), Anja Lee Catering and Silicon Chef (Team-Building Cooking Competitions)
- WINNER of The Food Network's Supermarket Stakeout, Season 4 Episode 13 "A Ricey Situation"
- Chef for the Golden State Warriors & Cleveland Cavaliers
- Competitor in the Food Network's Cutthroat Kitchen
- Cookbook author of 2 Cookbooks
- World traveling culinary artist and master cooking instructor
She has traveled the world to learn about international foods, how to cook them, and why cultures thrive off of certain foods. Dishes made with and by Chef Anja Lee are always creative and delicious, and are made with close attention to the health of the planet and our bodies. Through Anja Lee and Company, Anja and her team bring tons of fun and unique corporate event options to clients nationwide!