Team Building Painting Workshop | NYCAverage rating: 5.0 Number of ratings:(1) 2 hour in-person event
Event short description
Making art can be a fun group activity thanks to this paint party experience! At this party, let your inner artist come out to play as you work on your own individual painting alongside cooperative masterpieces.
The host will travel to your location for this event.
See Location details below for more information.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Spanish
- 2 hours
Included with purchase
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
For this event, you'll need
- To provide the venue/office for this event
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We will come onsite to you and bring all supplies needed to turn your space into a fun art studio! Let us know if you're hosting at the office, a home, a park, or a restaurant. A local artist with Paint the Town will guide you through your group project. Everyone will work on their own paintings while also contributing in a collaborative way. Your teacher will bring all the painting supplies to kick off a fun time. All you have to do is pick a venue and bring your enthusiasm!
*We will come onsite to you and bring all supplies needed to turn your space into a fun art studio! Let us know if you're hosting at the office, a home, a park, or a restaurant. Please supply our host with your location upon booking.
Event materials will be shipped to your location. If the items are sent to the incorrect location or refused shipment, the host will need to deliver them on event day and additional fees may occur.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
The client will need to provide:
- The venue/office for this event
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting messy in
- Light music (recommended)
- Snacks and drinks (optional)
- Access to a sink
- Parking for the host
The host will travel to your location for this event. Your host will be in contact with you after booking the event to coordinate details.
The client will need to provide the venue/office for this event