Event short description
Break the mold of same ol' same ol' event planning with a new type of corporate wellness activity. Share the joy of creativity and stress relief alongside coworkers with a team pottery workshop. This hands-on art form has been shown to help ease anxiety and improve mindfulness.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 8 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Working with clay is a mindful, therapeutic experience that can help you to unplug and unwind as a group while you create something tangible with your own two hands.
During this workshop, you’ll learn an introduction to pottery and the pinch pot technique. We'll cover all the basics, and with step-by-step instructions, get you ready to create, decorate and paint hanging planters, footed pots, incense holders, vases + more.
You'll hand build 2 pieces of pottery from air-dry clay with clay leftover for another crafting session after the workshop! No experience needed.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Air-dry clay
- U.S. made pottery toolset
- White paint pigment
- Vegan paintbrush
- Plastic-free acrylic medium (for sealing and making pieces water-resistant)
- Plantable wildflower seed coaster
- Step-by-step instruction booklet to craft with your leftover clay after the workshop
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 12 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
US shipping is included in the cost. We cannot ship to PO boxes. International shipping is available at an additional cost that covers shipping and import duties.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A towel (to wipe tools, your hands)
- A dish of water
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Our story began when founder + DIY expert Sam Hoff reached a mental breaking point in the midst of the corporate rat race… and decided to do something about it. Now, we curate + deliver the equivalent of a hands-on, tech-free “pause” button straight to your doorstep. Plus, we give back a portion of our profits to a mental wellness non-profit or initiative - which means you play a role in creating a better world for us all.