Make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Want to take your taste buds on an adventure with this tasty Thai pineapple fried rice recipe? The sweet, juicy pieces of pineapple go so well with the savory flavored rice. Terrific side dish for tropical dishes and summer BBQ’s.
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Thai
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Pineapple fried rice is a quick stir-fry with a combination of curry powder, garlic, and soy sauce. To balance the savory flavor, fresh diced pineapple adds a touch of sweetness. This recipe features authentic Thai flavors that perfectly balance the characteristic salty, sweet, and spiced flavors of this Asian cuisine.
Master fragrant and delicious Thai dishes at home! Interactive online cooking classes allow you to have the authentic Thai cooking experience in the comfort of your kitchen through an interactive, live-streaming platform.
In our class, we’ll cook along with you step by step in real-time and build your confidence as you create a complete Thai meal.
*If you have any dietary restrictions like gluten-free, nut allergy, or vegetarian, please feel free to let us know so we will use different sauces.
During your class:
- You can expect a fully-interactive experience, learning the same skills and techniques
- We will work directly with you in real time, cooking, answering any questions and offering step-by-step guidance throughout the class
- You will learn unique, Thai culinary tricks to use in the kitchen and tips for selecting the best ingredients for your own future cooking experiences
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Pineapple Raisins
- Uncooked long-grain rice Seasoning sauce (light soy sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning soy sauce, and sugar)
- Curry powder
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the US is included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes and International addresses.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Vegetable, canola, sunflower, or peanut oil
- Your choice of meat (1 chicken breast, 8 oz shrimp, or firm tofu)
- Shredded carrots
- Green onions
- A large nonstick skillet
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection