The Art Thief | San Francisco1 hour 30 minute in-person event
Event short description
Our live hosts bring the fun to you! Your teams compete in a puzzle-filled race to track down an infamous art thief. Think escape room meets murder mystery (sans the murder) and with a leaderboard.
The host will travel to your location for this event.
See Location details below for more information.
- This event supports 30 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
For this event, you'll need
- To provide the venue/office for this event
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We will meet you at your location an hour before the event for set up!
A high-energy MC will kick things off. Then, teams will tear into a physical box and try to make sense of the clues inside - scrabble tiles, maps, and other items that don’t seem to connect. Teams also have access to an online dashboard with evidence and immersive video content. We’ll have a team of hosts there to support, answer questions and provide extra clues to keep everyone engaged and on track. Almost forgot - there’s a live leaderboard so things can get pretty competitive!
Our team will handle every part of the event from start to finish - all you need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- The client who purchases the event is responsible for supplying an office or venue
- A screen (TV, projector, etc), and enough space for all teams to sit at tables
The host will travel to your location for this event. Your host will be in contact with you after booking the event to coordinate details.
The client who purchases the event is responsible for supplying an office or venue