Event short description
Explore wine with a sommelier and wine director from America's most iconic restaurants
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Enjoy an hour-long wine tasting with acclaimed sommelier Jason Wagner.
Enhance your next corporate meeting or family gathering with an interactive and entertaining wine tasting. This is great for team building or just hanging with some friends while you learn about wine. In your one-hour session, Jason will guide you through how to taste and talk about wine, food and wine pairing, wine chemistry, navigating a restaurant wine list, and anything you’ve ever wanted to know about wine.
Each option includes your one-hour tasting as well as a 15-minute consultation call where you will meet your host so we can better suit the event to your needs.
- A selection of 3 cheeses, paired specifically with your wine, can be added for an additional $65 per household. Included is shipping, handling, tax, accoutrements (crackers, jam, etc), and descriptions of your cheeses.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Three 750ml bottles of wine
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Domestic shipping is included. Deliveries in the NY area may be delivered by hand carrier.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jason Wagner has been a Sommelier since 2006 and has been the Wine Director at some of America's most creative, boundary-pushing and iconic restaurants. Recently, Jason headed the program at the seminal New York restaurant Union Square Cafe, where he led an award-winning wine list of over 1700 references and a team of 6 Sommeliers. He cut his teeth working as Wine Director for the world's most Michelin-Starred Chef Joël Robuchon at his eponymous restaurant in the Four Seasons Hotel New York. Jason has been featured in the New York Times for his work at Fung Tu, an innovative Chinese-American restaurant, and in Food & Wine Magazine, Wine Enthusiast and Wine & Spirits Magazine for his imaginative approach to a Champagne Bar at RM Champagne Salon in Chicago. Jason can now be found in upper Manhattan with his wife, son, and dog Buckley.