The Hot Chocolate IncidentAverage rating: 4.6 Number of ratings:(39) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
You are one of Santa’s magnificent elves. You’ve been working all year to prepare for this year’s glorious present delivery. There hasn’t been a workplace accident in 3000 years, and you’re determined to not let it happen tonight. Preparing for a smooth night ahead… You sit down at the control station to guide Santa along his flight with a hot cup of cocoa in hand, but then DISASTER STRIKES! There’s hot cocoa everywhere; on everything! The system is fried, things are smoky, and red lights are going off everywhere. It’s pure chaos! Santa checks in to see if everything is running right on schedule, and of course, you’re going to lie and tell him everything’s good! You have to hurry and fix everything because he’s about to take off!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 3 - 30 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
There will be a game proxy physically in the room live streaming video to your team. You will need to work together to escape! In addition to the live video, you will receive a link to a unique website for your room with close-up images from within the room to help find a way out. Each game Accommodates 3-30 players. Groups with more than 10 players will break up into teams.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
- Same location
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- This game will be played from your home via an internet connection. You must have high-speed internet.
- You will be guiding your in-room proxy via voice commands, and you will see what they see.
- You will need a computer or smart device with access to Zoom. Please download Zoom in advance
- We recommend that you use one device for zoom, and one device to follow along on our website.
- Make sure you have a pen, scissors and paper with you - it’ll help!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection