The Key to MindfulnessAverage rating: 4.7 Number of ratings:(7) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
In our busy and distracting world, it's easier than ever to get stressed and burned out. Thankfully, there are healthy time-tested means, like Meditation, to manage and mitigate the effects of stress on your mind, body, and nervous system. In this talk, we'll discuss the neurological effects of stress, demystify Meditation, and learn how easy it is to bring Mindfulness & Meditation techniques into your daily life. This talk features three different opportunities to practice meditation, proving to participants just how accessible this wellness practice can be.
Attendees will learn:
- The effects of meditation on the autonomic nervous system
- Accessible meditation practices that can be done anywhere, regardless of skill level
- Different types of meditation practices so that folks can find out what works best for them
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
This session is part lecture and part practice. Jerry will present a PowerPoint touching on the finer points of meditation and mindfulness practices, including benefits, styles, and research. Jerry will guide participants through short meditation practices at three different points in the presentation. No prior meditation experience is needed. Jerry can provide the virtual meeting link for groups of up to 99 participants. For groups of 100+, the client will need to provide the meeting link and cost per group is subject to change.
*Add a recording of your session for an additional $25 - Recordings are a great way to include folks who can't join the live event (for internal use only) - The edited recording will be delivered to you within two business days of the event - If you'd like your session recorded, you must notify us at least two days prior to your event
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
During the meditation portion of the presentation, participants will need a calm and quiet space
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection