Event short description
Discover the secret language of lip prints & be amazed by the often hilariously accurate messages each print has for its owners. Watch for surprise celebrity lip prints too! Everyone can participate & engage in this fun group activity by making or drawing their lip prints!
- $35 / person
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 8 - 20 participants.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
Believe it or not, your lips want to tell you something. And you'll be shocked at the messages they carry. What kind of things? Well, your lip prints reflect not only your personality but your mindset, energy level, decisions, interactions with others, and even your personal strategy for creating success. Each time your lip meets the paper, your lip prints will hold a different, authentic, and unique message for you.
- Learn about Lipsology and what makes each lip print unique.
- Make lip prints, observe and compare prints with celebrity lip prints and other participant prints.
- Understand how lip prints reflect the current situation and celebrate diversity!
- Participants keep their lip prints and notes as a keepsake of the party!
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
I'm Laura E. West and I am one of only 11 certified Lipsologists in the world. Yes, "Lipsology" is a real thing. I get hired by everyone from big companies to small bridal showers to read lip prints virtually (on Zoom) and in person (at big conferences all over the globe.} Simply put, I help people understand themselves and others in their life by uncovering the special messages found in their lip prints. Virtual parties have expanded my client base and I love that we can gather for meaningful celebrations and time together. Now more than ever we need connection, understanding and empathy. What better way than to do it with kisses! Some of my clients include Virgin Hotels, Pandora Radio, Jimmy Choo, Southwest Airlines and NYX Cosmetics to name a few.