Event short description
Learn all about ramen and go behind the scenes of Tokyo ramen shops in this mouth-watering experience. This is complete with your own 5-pack of premium ramen, including one from Michelin-star ramen shop Nakiryu!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Frank, founder of Tokyo Ramen Tours, will lead a fun trivia quiz to teach you all about Ramen. You’ll also learn how to upgrade your instant ramen at home with tips and tricks. We’ll even perfect your ramen-eating etiquette and you’ll learn plenty of ramen-related Japanese words.
Next, you’ll take a virtual tour of one of Tokyo’s finest ramen shops, which includes behind the scenes views from inside the kitchen! Be prepared to get the scoop on 19 more amazing Tokyo ramen shops that you can bookmark for a future trip.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 5 different premium instant ramen - whether savory chicken ramen from a famous Tokyo ramen shop or silky smooth pork bone ramen from Fukuoka. Frank has handpicked his favorites from Japan to send!
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
As we're shipping from Japan we request 2 weeks advance notice. We use DHL (Express Airmail Shipping) for all shipments.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- You’ll only need your mobile phones on the day (for the ramen trivia quiz). Nothing else is required!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Frank, founder of Tokyo Ramen Tours, is a Tokyo native obsessed with food - especially ramen. To Frank, ramen is the ultimate soul food. He operates 5amRamen.com, a blog focused on ramen and food travel. To get excited for your experience, check out Tokyo Ramen Tours’s Instagram page @5amramen. When Frank isn't eating ramen, he loves to travel, curl up with a good book, or attempt to stay in shape. He's also a huge Lord of the Rings fan.