Event short description
Work with Momma Osa to create your own Ugly Holiday Tee Shirt or Sweatshirt. Perfect for companies that want to promote team spirit this Holiday season.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
The Momma Osa Ugly Holiday teeshirt/sweatshirt kits we have created a kit that has everything you need to make your own Ugly Holiday attire in a box. Just pick your color of tee or sweatshirt and your kit pack to create your own festive tee shirt or sweatshirt. Learn tips on how to build your tee or sweatshirt by pinning, gluing, cutting, sticking.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 1 Color of your choice T-shirt OR crewneck sweatshirt
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 mini fabric glue
- 1 Pack of safety pins
- 1 Alphabet stencil
- Some items will be substituted due to availability
- Sizes 2x-4x are available for an additional $10
***Specific kit contents may vary due to seasonal availability
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping is included in the price to within the contiguous United States. International shipping will incur additional fees.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A plastic bag or 1 sheet of aluminum foil to place inside your garment (so your glue does not stick to the back of your garment)
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jen Cox has been washing denim and tie dyeing garments for as long as she can remember. She has traveled around the world to learn washing and dyeing techniques to develop products for large companies. Recently, she has discovered love for teaching others how to dye by creating a curated ‘Tie Dye Party’ in a box for everyone to enjoy. Her mission started with wanting to give back, so a portion of the proceeds from every purchase are donated to Youth Homeless In Los Angeles -thank you for helping!