Virtual Chocolate and Coffee TastingAverage rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(62) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
We love artisanal coffees and we love craft chocolate even more. So we thought to bring some of our favorite food groups together in this unique 1-hour tasting adventure. Take your taste buds on a South American flavor exploration with a team of our seasoned food educators and a coffee sommelier to guide you on your journey. Infuse a bit of wanderlust with Virtual Coffee and Chocolate Tasting Experience.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Enjoy Colombia's single estate/farm coffee tasting seamlessly paired with a carefully curated collection of chocolate bars sourced from some of the most awarded South American Craft Chocolate Makers. The interactive and highly engaging tasting will feature a coffee cupping experience and a guided tasting of unique chocolate bar offerings.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
4 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated to pair with the coffee selection and to invite tasting exploration (20g-80g each depending on the craft maker) The three single-farm coffee samples are the following:
- Coffee #1 | A washed processed coffee from the farm of Ana María, Finca Villa Libia. Dark roast coffee with strong dark chocolate/cacao flavor and mixed spices finish
- Coffee #2 | A honey process coffee from the farm of José David, Finca CR. Medium roast coffee with smooth milk chocolate flavor and a tropical fruit sweetness finish
- Coffee #3 | A natural process coffee from the farm of Alejandro, Finca Alto Bonito. A light roast coffee with intense fresh berries flavor and a bright citrus finish Tasting Mat Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Includes shipping to the 48 contiguous United States. Shipping options and additional fees to Alaska and Hawaii are determined by delivery area. Therefore, orders to these areas must be placed directly with a store representative. All items are shipped from our fulfillment center in Boston, MA, on business days only. We ship orders on Mondays and Wednesdays. We do not ship orders on Fridays or weekends. Delays may occur due to weather, product availability, or other circumstances. The shipping process for each location is as follows. All ground orders are shipped "no signature required, which means the package will be left at the shipping address, which may mean simply left on a residential doorstep. We are not responsible if the package is lost or stolen after carrier has completed the delivery. Delivery guaranteed only to the addresses that we are provided with. If we are unable to deliver the package, we will return your order to our distribution center. If the product arrives in good condition, we can send the package back out to you and charge you only the shipping and handling. If the product does not arrive in good condition, you will be responsible for the charges of a new order. We can not be held responsible for packages that are returned to us due to notice of “undeliverable address”. Expedited Shipping: For overnight delivery (regular and early morning), orders placed by Thursday 12 PM ET will ship that day. Orders placed after that will ship the following Monday. Carrier requires a signature for delivery to an apartment, and someone must be present to accept the delivery with a signature unless otherwise requested for all packages shipped expedited shipping method. Orders containing perishables placed between 12 PM ET Thursday and 12 PM ET Monday, will ship on Monday if a Saturday delivery is not chosen or available. SUMMER SHIPPING: During warm summer/early fall, starting May 1st - October 19th we will only be shipping Monday/Tuesday to allow maximum weekday travel time to ensure safe arrival of your order.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 3 cups
- 3 spoons
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection