Event short description
Take a leap into the world of wine with Bottles Nation Sommeliers. We will taste through a sparkling wine from Spain, a white from New Zealand, and two reds- one from Italy and the other from Argentina. Q&A and trivia will be intertwined to create a fun and interactive atmosphere. Join us for the journey!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 1 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Your Sommelier will be the guide- follow them around the world with maps, info, Q&A, trivia, and fun! We arrange wines to be sent to you and your guests. The listed cost per person includes one wine pack for each address- each wine pack consists of 4 full size (750ml) bottles.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 1 Sparkling Wine 750ml bottle
- 1 White Wine 750ml bottle
- 2 Red Wines 750ml bottles
- 1 Customizable Note (Up to 240 characters)
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 10 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to allowed US states is included in the listed cost except states of AK, DE, HI, KY, ME (add $40-60 surcharge). We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or the states of AL, MI, MS, MT, SD, TN, UT.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Wine Opener
- Wine Glass
- Glass of Water
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Bottles Nation celebrates all things in a bottle. We are a Sommelier led company that's led over 2,000 virtual wine, craft beer, mixology, and spirits events. Enjoy a virtual tasting with your co-workers, friends and family. We'll provide the goods while our Certified team of experts will guide you through an engaging hour learning about new wines, and answering your questions along the way. Inquire about our In-Person tastings as well.