Event short description
Our tea times provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere for all - no matter where you are in your tea adventure. While steeping teas we discuss brewing techniques, health benefits, tips on storing, blending, mindfulness, and everything else surrounding the world of tea. Join us for an unforgettable educational and fun experience.
- $30 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 8 - 1000 participants.
- English, Polish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Virtual tea tasting is hosted by two Open Door Tea employees, and can be up to one hour long. During that time we will steep and sip the teas, discuss, and finish with a brief mindfulness session.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit includes:
- Three (3) Tea Samples
- One (1) Cookie Set
- Pack of Disposable Tea Bags
- Tea & Wellness Card
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to all domestic USA states. International shipping also available.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
Before the tasting begins, please prepare the following:
- Boiling water, in a kettle, thermos, or pot (Filtered or spring water suggested)
- Three (3) tea cups or mugs
- Small dish or saucer
- Paper towel
- Tea spoon
- Sweetener (sugar / honey) (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection