Event short description
Led by a live instructor, this workshop offers an intention focused, empowering and imaginative session to turn your vision for the future into a piece of art!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 12 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
Beginning with insightful journaling prompts to help guide reflection. Class designed to open up the mind, participants will enjoy an insightful arts and crafts session where they will visualize and transfer their thoughts into creative form.
Together we will create a focused, personal Intention based Vision Board. This class is BYO — participants can bring any paper, pen for a brief journaling session, markers, and art materials including, scissors or crafting knife, glue, adhesive tape, markers, Inspirational quotes and images they have. We'll send you a list of suggested supplies and instructions on how to prepare your workspace before the event.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Any paper Pen for a brief journaling session
- Scissors or crafting knife
- Adhesive tape
- Inspirational quotes
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jen Cox has been washing denim and tie dyeing garments for as long as she can remember. She has traveled around the world to learn washing and dyeing techniques to develop products for large companies. Recently, she has discovered love for teaching others how to dye by creating a curated ‘Tie Dye Party’ in a box for everyone to enjoy. Her mission started with wanting to give back, so a portion of the proceeds from every purchase are donated to Youth Homeless In Los Angeles -thank you for helping!