Event short description
A pairing of two global obsessions, craft chocolate bars, and artisanal whiskey.
- $140 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
With our wanderlust spirit in mind, we want to introduce our newest tasting experience. Chocolate and whiskey may not be the first pairing you think of but one that is sure to delight. Elevate your next team-building event with this engaging, delicious, and unexpected pairing team bonding. Sit back and relax with a glass of whiskey and a carefully curated collection of artisanal chocolate bars sourced from around the globe.
Gourmet Boutique events will have a 15 person minimum for an instructor. For events with less than 15 people attending the cost will include a $250 speaking fee.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 5 craft chocolate bars carefully curated to pair with whiskey
- 2 Whiskey 50m bottles:
- Pig Rye 10 year
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Like wine, craft beer, and specialty coffee has in the past, craft chocolate is taking center stage! Anya, the Founder of Gourmet Boutique has been exploring the craft chocolate scene from its infancy in the early 2000s to the chocolate revolution of today.