Event short description
Wine and chocolate are amazing on their own but when paired together, they can create magical flavor combinations!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 2 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Portuguese
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
In this experience, we’ll introduce your team to Brazil’s chocolate obsession: the brigadeiro. We’ll invite everyone to hand roll and infuse their own specialty chocolate truffle treats all while sampling wine from California-based, Lucid & Voluptuary Wines. Combine the wine and chocolate with some rhythmic Brazilian music and interactive games, and you’re sure to have a light-hearted, fun, and memorable experience!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Contains:
- 4oz jar of Dark Chocolate Brigadeiro
- 4oz jar of Quatro Leches Brigadeiro
- Four (4) Fun Toppings
- Three (3) Valrhona Chocolate Shells
- Three (3) 2oz Bottles of Lucid & Voluptuary Wines
- Utensils & Accessories
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping in the contiguous U.S. is included in the kit price. Due to new Covid restrictions we currently can NOT ship to: Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Panama, Greece, France, Spain, Italy and Russia We can only ship Vegan kits to Germany due to customs restrictions.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Something to Grease Hands (butter, olive oil, cooking spray)
- Paper Towels or Wipes
- Glass of Water for Cleansing Palate
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
tinyB Chocolate is a San Francisco artisan chocolate experience company with a Brazilian heart. Co-founder Renata grew up in Brazil where she spent countless days in the kitchen with her mom and sisters making chocolate for their local community. Since Renata and her husband founded tinyB seven years ago, they’ve brought together over 1,000 teams and 50,000 participants in 54 countries through the magic of Brazilian chocolate.