Event short description
This holiday season, we're elevating the bingo you know and love with content fully themed for the wintry season. Join us for a live-hosted hour of Scene and Song Bingo, where we combine high-energy hosts and tons of creative content into a fun-filled event that will be the highlight of your team’s holiday season. Our competitions work well for virtual, hybrid, and in-person groups, and are a great way to build camaraderie among your team.
- $30 / person
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 25 - 1000 participants.
- 1 hour
How it works
You will compete in 4-5 scintillating rounds of bingo (with option to add prizes), including:
- Icebreaker Bingo: Get to learn a bunch about your coworkers through our holiday-themed questions
- Movie Bingo: How many scenes from our holiday favorites do you have on your card (we'll be watching 'em -- don't worry!)
- Music Bingo: Check off Bingo boxes corresponding to the holiday (and holiday-adjacent) classic tunes being played and feel free to bust out a dance move for some side points!
So, what are you waiting for? Game on!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Bar None games is a minority owned business and diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our core values. Our diverse set of 70+ hosts are actresses, actors and comedians and bring high energy to every game.
We created Bar None Games as a way to keep business school classmates connected during the pandemic and the company took off from there! We have a background in business and a passion for stand-up and improv comedy.