Event short description
Isn’t handmade pasta what real Italians are known for?! Pasta Making is truly an art form that takes years to master, but only takes an hour or so to get a hang of. Our classes focus on making traditional shapes such as Cavatelli and Orecchiette. We are SO excited to share this amazing, and delicious tradition with you!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish, German, and Italian
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Participants will learn to make some of the most traditional Italian pasta by hand without the use of any complex equipment, the only pasta machine needed is your hands!
This virtual event kit comes with sauce so we can enjoy the pasta after the instructional portion has concluded.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 2 LB Semolina Wheat Durum
- 1 Jar of tomato basil or pesto sauce (participants choice)
*Gluten free flour available on request
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Ships to all US states except Hawaii and Alaska. Can ship up to 5 kits to Canada per event
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Medium sized pot
- Medium sized mixing bowl
- Butter knife
- Cutting board or a clean working surface
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Evento is a leader in virtual culinary experiences. Our classes are not only about learning to create delicious authentic dishes, we also make sure all participants have a blast while with us! We host both online and in person (be in touch directly about in person) classes. We have cooked with 1000s of people and top companies worldwide. Evento is about sharing our passion and love for cooking with all of our sous chefs! There is a reason why many of our clients choose to cook with us repeatedly. We create memorable experiences, and we’d love to add you to our cooking community!