Trivia with a Twist!

Average rating: 5.0 Number of ratings:(9) 1 hour virtual event
Virtual Instant book Trivia

Event short description

Switchboard Games logo
Hosted by Switchboard Games

It’s OK to admit it…you loooooove getting a Trivia question right. Our “Trivia with a Twist” event gives your group members the chance to feel that glow and so much more! Not only will everyone laugh through multiple rounds of interesting and humorous trivia, but they’ll also enjoy working with new teammates every round.

Our event format utilizes a wide range of unique trivia topics and styles to ensure people have the opportunity to have a blast no matter their level of book smarts. What’s more, they’ll easily connect with other players no matter their social abilities/comfort levels. So, if you want your group to comfortably flex both their brain and smiling muscles, this soiree is for you!

Virtual event

This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.

Book now - adjust headcount later

Group size

This event supports 20 - 1000 participants.

Group participation level

Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.

Event duration

1 hour

Full details

How it works

The ultimate goal of "Trivia with a Twist" is to effectively connect your group through unique trivia challenges that are designed to be entertaining and comfortable. A friendly and experienced host will lead your group through multiple rounds of fun experienced in the main Zoom room (for 65% of the time) and in breakout rooms (for the other 35%). To keep things new and engaging, each round sees the host lead a different challenge that players will enjoy with a new group of teammates. Up to 1.25 hours of themed virtual backgrounds, upbeat music, and multiple rounds of engaging fun with a welcoming host!

You will automatically receive a FREE Highlight Reel with this event!! This incredible video is made from a quick recording where your colleagues will follow hilarious prompts to showcase the fun they had!  Energetic music and a smidge of visual magic is added to create a 25 sec video that you can proudly show anyone!

This host supports the following options:

Things you'll need

Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.

  • Access to your Event Homepage for Zoom login info (provided by Elevent) 
  • Pen and paper
  • Laptop (preferred) or cell phone
  • urning on one’s camera is NOT mandatory, but recommended!

How to join

This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom

Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:

  • Zoom

Other things you will need to join:

  • Link to this event, provided after purchase
  • Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
  • Internet connection
Switchboard Games logo
Your host Switchboard Games

Hello! We love to remotely host virtual, hybrid, and in person events that are specifically designed to comfortably connect groups through unique fun. To accomplish this goal, we enthusiastically lead games, trivia, social bingo, game shows, creative, and themed events that are designed to be entertaining and comfortable social experiences for both introverts and extroverts. For us, fun is just the vehicle. Genuine connections is the destination!

Over the past 2 years, we've enjoyed hosting for over 1,700 groups from some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the world. It would be an honor to partner with you to impress/connect your incredible people. Since we know it's impossible to predict every variable at an event, we purposefully created an event format that's as flexible as possible. All that said, let's comfortably connect your group through fun!